Thursday 5 March 2015

Hellooooo Wig Slash!


Today I took the brave step of changing my hair. I have been dying to do something with it for so long but my boyfriend continued to tell me that he liked it how it was, I however, was just never satisfied.

 It was on Valentines Day that we went to see 50 Shades of Grey and I loved it! I have become quite obsessed by it lately but even more so; I have developed a bit of a girl crush on Dakota Johnson! She is just the ultimate babe! Since seeing her in this film I just had it in my head that I wanted to cut my hair. I was toying with it for so long and then I literally woke up this morning and thought sod it, I am just going to go do this. So I drove to town and picked my friend up on the way, walked into the hairdressers and asked if they could fit me in and just did it. 

I took  a photo with me that I had saved on my phone and asked her to cut it similar to the photo. 


I am surprised that I like this hairstyle so much as I HATE ombre. I am so over that look now but I think as the colour is only very slightly different it doesn't feel quite as bold as ombre does. It is mainly the fringe though. I have always been quite a fan of the fringe as I have a real love for Alexa Chung and her hair is always on point. 
 I love how the fringe isn't to thick and parts slightly in places. It just looks so effortless. 

What hairstyles have you guys been taking inspiration from lately? 

Charlotte
Kiss.







5 comments:

  1. you really suit a fringe!! definitely a good look, i got one cut a couple of years ago and it was awful! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing!! the fringe really suits you :)
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you beaut! I'm going off it already haha! Totally growing it back out again ha xxx

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you beaut! I'm going off it already haha! Totally growing it back out again ha xxx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete