Sunday 1 February 2015

A smidge of colour.

Second outfit of the weekend and this is much more casual than the last. I went for a meal this afternoon with all of my family and my boyfriend. It was only to the pub so just a pretty laid back occasion. 

Lately I have really been trying to layer a lot more. I think that layers can be really effective when put them together right. I normally always wear black or grey but in this outfit I wanted to add a little colour which I did through the addition of this striped top. 



 Jacket - Primark
Striped Top - Primark
Grey Cardigan - Primark
Jeans- New Look
Loafers - River Island
Bag- Zara

                                 

A lot of this outfit was from Primark. One item which is new is this lovely grey kimono style of cardigan. I just love the simplicity of it. It drapes in such a nice way and can be put with many different outfits because of the timeless grey colour. This cost me only £14 and it can be bought in lots of other colours such as back, light grey, red and many more. I am still considering getting the black version. It is just a great item that can be used to create some really cool laying in your outfit. 

                           


This bag is from Zara and I am soooo glad that I purchased this. I wanted a clutch bag that I could use for both evening occasions and also day time too. I think that day time clutches can really make your outfit so chic and just a nice little detail to have.

This bag is no longer available online however there may be some left in your local Zara.

Charlotte
Kiss.



18 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the way you've layered the sleeveless cardigan with two layers of sleeves! it works so well!

    http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you :)! Just had a look at your blog! Super cute.. I lvoe your photos from Rome, me and my boyfriend are looking at going there it just looks sooo nice! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your layering in this outfit, block colours always work so well on top of stripes!
    thisischichi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just checked out your blog. I LOVE your style!!! Its so nice! I have followed you on Bloglovin and can't wait to see more posts! x

      Delete
  3. I love that cardigan, definitely need to keep an eye out for that!! <3 xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its so lovely isn't it! A great piece to have to create layers with.! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit, stripes and layering are two of my favourite trends at the moment! I also really want those loafers, I might have to head to River Island :) x

    http://100waystohappy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got these in the sale so I aren't to sure if they will have them any more but I have seen some very similar in lately. I just LOVE River Island footwear. xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit - so simplistic! I reeeeally want to those loafers - so sophisticated!!

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)!. They have some very similar in River Island right now. Not these exact ones but very similar. x

      Delete
  6. Lovely Outfit!

    Bobby x

    http://pressedpowderblogs.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty outfit - love the loafers! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog! I NEED that suede skirt!! One of my favourite bloggers has it and I need it in my life. Really nice style :)! xx

      Delete
  8. cute outfit! I'm loving your shoes, I really want a pair like that. would be great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Love your Zara picks! And that marble effect skirt is soooo nice! Just followed you :) x

      Delete
  9. I love this look. The stripes look so cute poking out.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your style! I'm looking for a perfect pair of loafers - I love yours! x

    www.oliviaandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete