Tuesday 24 February 2015

Zara Purchases. Spring 15.

I am ridiculously broke right now but there are some things in life a girl has just got to have! 
I went to Zara the other day just to see what the new collection was like. Bit of a bad idea as of course it was all going to be beautiful, and I now want it all! 

I have to admit that my boyfriend is far to generous for his own good; and after seeing how much I loved this dress he went back and bought it for me!




In this photo the dress looks very green but in the flesh it is more of a grey/green colour. Normally always going for black I wanted to mix it up with something a little different and this was perfect. 
I immediately loved it. It is quite heavy fabric so it hung beautifully. Dressed up or dressed down you could wear this dress in many occasions. 

My next buy was actually in the sale. Reduced from £35.99 to an amazing £5.99! They are unfortunately out of stock online now. 


Trousers - Zara £5.99

These trousers need a bit of imagination, but they are perfect for a minimal sort of look. I have mixed days; some days I want to be a bit more free and sort of play around with stuff, and other days I like the whole sleek minimal sort of look. I have always appreciated minimal fashion. People always think minimal fashion is easy, but its probably one of the hardest to get right! Everything has to be so in sync and just flow perfectly. Much harder than it looks, but I am hoping that with a basic white shirt and sliders, I can make these trousers look effortlessly chic. 

Have you guys seen Alexa Chung's range for AG? If you haven't check it out! Having seen the collection I am currently loving denim and have seen this beautiful playsuit that I need to have! 


We are going to London in only 3 weeks and I cannot wait to hit the Oxford Street store and snap up the new collection! 

What do you think of Zara new collection?

Charlotte
Kiss.



2 comments:

  1. I love your picks, especially the color of that dress! I wish I could get these in the US...
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your picks are always so perfect- I need all of these clothes in my life tbh.

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete