Wednesday 4 February 2015

Black.... Just Black.

I love black. It is just such an effortless colour and makes anything look just super chic. As soon as I was paid I was out shopping again and got myself some lovely new black treats.



The first outfit is entirely New Look. I have a bit of a funny relationship with New Look. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it; I just find that they really are very hit and miss but lately they have some really nice things in!

 All of the photos below are click-able and will direct you to the item on the website. 

The jeans that I bought, I already have, however they became to big for me so I have bought myself a new pair that actually fit now! They are delicious to wear and just look so nice. I love New Look jeans. If ever I need jeans, that is where I head first. I love them because you can order your dress size with a variety of leg length too! If I want a more cropped jean, I will order them in a 32 inch leg, If I am wanting a regular length I will order the 34 inch.

The jeans you see here are called coated jeans. They are like wet look basically. They are a nice alternative if you like the leather trouser look but aren't quite ready to go that full out.

   


The black top which I bought is again New Look. Super casual and easy to wear. It has a split side seam and the back is longer than the front which is a really nice feature to make it different to a regular round neck top. They have this type of shirt in Topshop but it is triple the price. I always find that Topshop basics are identical and so much cheaper in New Look!

   
The next item that I bought was this ribbed knitted dress from Zara. I have to admit my boyfriend picked this one! I have seriously taught him well. He is so good to shop with he just totally gets my style and it can be really handy when trying to find something specific as he is great at helping. This dress was in the Zara sale for only £9.99. You could style this super simple as I have with these Topshop sandals for a spring/summer feel, or put tights and chunky boots with it and layer it up for this current chilly weather. There are many similar dresses to this on the high street. H&M is always a great bet.


Zara - No longer available. 

 I love all of these items; each and every one of them are so versatile and can be combined into so many different looks! Serious staple pieces for every wardrobe.

Charlotte
Kiss.

3 comments:

  1. Love it. All black will always looks amazing.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know.. Cannot go wrong with black. x

      Delete
  2. Love it! Black is always my favorite color. lol.

    ReplyDelete