Friday 6 February 2015

February Wishlist - Part 2

Not even one week into February and I am already looking forward to next months pay day. This saving milarky is not in my wardrobes favour. Thankfully it is my birthday on the 18th of February so I am hoping that a few hints might help me out this month.

I have quite a lot of winter clothes now, I mean I can always do with more... but for now I am looking ahead to fall now. I have seen some really nice things on the high street that I just cannot wait to get my hands on!



I have been after some of these dungarees for sooooo long but never found any that I loved. My friend then suggested that she saw some in H&M and they were perfect. I love these because the leg is still very slim fitting rather than the normally straight trousers leg that most have. Styled with an oversized shirt underneath or a breton stripe top, these dungarees will look great.

     


I freaaaaakin LOVE this coat. I adore long line style jackets and love leopard print even more; this item combines both of them things and I have to say that it is just incredible. It is a real statement piece and will make any outfit look effortlessly cool. I have asked my boyfriend for this for my birthday but I guess we will have to wait and see. But for £30 you cannot go wrong! 



I saw these boots instore before the new year and I have wanted them ever since, but I have just never had the money to buy them. I already have a few pairs of Chelsea style boots but they are either completely flat for more casual every day use, or they have a really big heel more suitable for evening events; these boots however are just perfect, dress them up or dress them down they are going to go with your outfit no matter what occasion. My boyfriend bought me a really nice oversized shirt dress and these boots would just finish it off so well for a lovely spring look. 



These sandals have been sat in my wishlist basket for a little while now but whilst writing this post my mum just spoilt me and got me them. She is such a babe. I cannot wait to wear these when the weather gets better. I love the pony skin effect lately, and these are just a perfect example of that. 
There is also a leopard print version which I really realllllyyyy wanted but unfortunately I am a size 7 and there are only size 6 or below left now. But you can get them here if you are lucky enough to have smaller feet.



I don't actually know what I will do if I don't own this top. It is just so beautiful. I have a lot of occasions coming up such as valentines, mine and my boyfriends birthday, a trip to Amsterdam and a long weekend in London. There are many times when I am going to need a few outfits and this top is perfect. Styled as the model has with a beautiful skirt, or some high waisted cigarette trousers, this top will always look beautiful.





What else can you say apart from an absolute classic. Versatile and chic. Perfect handbag and amazing price tag. 

What have you guys got your eyes on this month?

Charlotte
Kiss.






2 comments:

  1. Love your style! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) More information is on my blog http://natureofhappiness.blogspot.nl/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scallop top is gorgeous - I am the same, wishing this month away until pay day again! ha
    Joey
    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete