Tuesday 24 February 2015

Evening Meal Outfit.

So as I said, I wanted to do an outfit post talking about what I wore on the night of my birthday when my boyfriend took me for an evening meal.

Danny took me to a beautiful Italian restaurant in Beverley called Lucia's. I had never heard about it until it was recommended to us by one of his parents friends. The only way I can describe it is a true little piece of Italy. From the very entrance to the end of the evening, it was perfect. To get to the restaurant you have to walk through a small alley, you could easily miss it! The alley was lit with small fairy lights, leading your aye to the small restaurant with candle lit tables. I opted for a delicious pasta dish and Danny had chicken with a risotto side. The food was amazing! If you are looking for a super cosy place with a strong romantic ambience, than I would 100% recommend this. We tend to eat out quite often but this place just had that extra magic to make it so special. 

As I am sure you have come to know, I love black. I do enjoy other colours but I always stick to black in most occasions. When I wear black I feel so much happier; I know that black is meant to be a mourning colour but for me it is just effortless. It is classic, flattering, versatile; the list is endless.







Dress - Next £45.00
Coat - H&M - £25.99
Boots - Topshop £75.00

As we were going somewhere quite formal, I wanted to wear a nice dress; so I decided to pick my black tailored dress which I got from Next as a Christmas present. Every wardrobe needs a tailored dress and this is just my absolute favourite thing to wear. I would wear this dress every day if I could. It fits so well and because it does, it makes me feel better. 

I wore tights as it was an incredibly cold night, had it not been I would have more than likely worn it without tights and teamed the dress with a pair of barely there heels. 

I wanted to wear my new boots as I was just super excited to have them. It made the dress a bit more casual, but it was also nice because it was so cold, to be able to wear boots whilst still looking like I was going out for the evening. 

I only wear jewellery when I am going out, I would like to wear more during the day but with my job being so physical, rings would just be wasted on me, but this evening I selected a few different rings, I just HAD to wear my skull ring. This my favourite ring by far and was given to me as a gift by my best friend for my 21st birthday. It looks just like McQueen, but where it is from may just surprise you. It is actually Disney!! She got it online from this Disney jewellery store. I have posted a link at the bottom of the picture. It is available in gold and silver, but I will always opt for gold.

I really aren't a Disney fan at all, but this ring defines my style in so many ways! I love skulls, always have. The smaller rings around it were just a multipack which I got from Primark for £1.50.



Charlotte
Kiss.

2 comments:

  1. love your boots! nice outfit post! x

    www.oliviaandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It isn't my favourite but I do love my boots! Topshop! The link is in the post previous to this post. So jealous you got the Chloe Love Story perfume! I have Chloe perfume, the one with the pink bow and I just love it. I haven't found one that I love more but the new Love Story really does! Might have to invest! x

      Delete