Wednesday 21 January 2015

And still..... More SALE!

Still spending! Seriously I have to have a problem.

But honestly, I couldn't let these ones go. It would have been one of those things where you go home and think NOOOOO why did I do it?? The kind of regret to keep you up at night. So I just went for it.

My first buy was this beautiful Primark tailored jacket. Not in the sale, but an absolute bargain!


I am always looking for lovely tailored pieces for my wardrobe and I 100% wasn't expecting to find this in Primark!! It was one of those moments when you see something and have to look around to see if everyone else is seeing the same thing as you. Well apparently not as there was a massive rail full just waiting to be snapped up! The jacket has a dropped shoulder with cropped sleeves. It is cut so well for a Primark jacket! What I really loved about it though was the pockets. They changed it from just a super boring black jacket to something a little more special. The design had been thought about and it looks so much more expensive than it cost. I paid £23 for this jacket!

If you want a bargain this month, this it the item for you. I will say that it is more for spring as it has no warmth in it at all but it could even be layered over! If you have like a really long oversized camel coat you would easily put it over this and then a Breton stripped top under it.

If you like black and minimal, GO GET IT!! You cannot go wrong for £23.

My next purchase was a little crazy even for me but as soon as I saw it I just fell in love with it. My style has been evolving a lot this past year and I think that I have more of a sophisticated style now. It is sort of becoming what I want it to be. I still have days where I feel a little unsure but I think it is quite rounded now.



This knitted jacket from Zara is just incredible. I think a lot of people will look at this jacket and maybe think, ermm what even is that but I don't even care about that. I have become so much more playful with my style that I feel adventurous enough to play around with my proportions and oversized items. If I was a little larger I probably wouldn't because oversized items are quite a challenging thing to pull off. It can go hideously wrong or just so stylishly right... I guess we will see with this one.

I paid £39.99 for this jacket, originally £69.99. It was the last one in store and I have had a look online but it is out of stock on there. It might be worth a try at your local Zara if you like this item though. The drape of the jacket is beautiful, because it is knitted the fabric behaves like fluid almost. Just hangs so nice on the body.

My last purchase was a super cute dress from Zara aswell. Now I know it looks a little goth but trust me when this dress it on it is beautiful. This dress is a Zara Studio dress and was originally £69.99 but I paid only £19.99 for this!



As most people know; I am an Alexa Chung obsesser. I could not think of anyone more perfect or influential than her, she is the epiphany of style and when I saw this Zara dress it reminded me of this outfit that I saw her wearing. She has styled it so well. Just so simple but it just looks so nice. I love the smock style dresses and this Zara Studio one is just perfect.

Again I bought the last one in store and I have checked online too but it is out of stock there as well.

So what bargains did you guys find this January?

Charlotte
Kiss,






1 comment: