Tuesday 20 January 2015

February Wishlist!

I have so many things noted that I want to buy. I always see things when I have no money... then when I do need or want something... I can never find it or afford it!

Its coming to the end of the month now and I have a post half written about what I have just bought... So now... I am broke. But here are a few things that are in the basket waiting to be purchased next month!

I have been looking for some nice pony effect boots for a while now and I have finally found some that I have fallen head over heels for!!!

Office Shoes - £90

I have seen these beauties on a few blogs now and I just loved them as soon as I saw them but it was one of those things where you aren't to sure how nice they are actually going to look in real life but I popped into work today and we have them in; and they are even more beautiful in real life. They are quite expensive at £90 but then I think this will be a staple piece in my wardrobe for the rest of the season and throughout Spring so it is well worth the investment.


Missguided - £19.99

Okay, so this is crazy girly for me. I never wear short dresses really but I just LOVE paisley and I LOVE velvet. It is mine and my boyfriends birthday next month. On EXACTLY the same day!! Kinda crazy right? But we have decided that we want to go somewhere nice for tea so I wanted something that would be a little different to what I would normally wear and this has everything.

They currently don't have my size in right now, they only have size 14 and up so this is certainly one to keep my eye on!

Missguided - £30.00

I love this shirt dress and the way that they have styled it for this shoot. This dress could be styled a few different ways. I could either wear it with my doc martens or pair it with a nice pair of chunky loafers to keep it still a bit boyish but not as heavy as it would be with boots. This is a serious must for my wardrobe as it can be layered through the rest of the cold weather but taken right through to spring as a lighter casual dress for everyday.

House of Fraser - £179

Have you ever seen a nicer bag though?? I drool over this bag every time I walk past it at work. But at a steep £179 I think it might have to sit on that shelf just a little bit longer. I never really wanted to own a Biba bag. I aren't particularly a person that likes branded things but this bag is just THE BOMB. Everything about it is perfection; the bucket design, the patent croc texture, the colour. I just adore this bag. Please someone give me some pennies??

So what are your pay day picks?

Charlotte
Kiss.





2 comments:

  1. I love Missguided clothes - they are gorgeous!:)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely aren't they! I never really shopped there if I am honest. But my friend shops there all the time and she always looks super cool so thought I should maybe shop there for a bit instead of just Zara haha. :) x

      Delete