Monday 19 January 2015

Visual Merchandising- Valentine Day Windows.

This is going to be my first post with photos of my work. I work at House of Fraser as a Visual Merchandiser. I haven't really been able to post much about my work as its a bit of an awkward time for the high street. All stores are in sale so windows tend to be either blanked out or very basic. Our windows do have a nice design, even throughout sale but its not worth taking photo of. So when I got the chance to dress a fresh window after Christmas I was super excited.

So after Christmas, the next thing on the high street calender is Valentines!









I really enjoyed dressing these windows. It's always nice after a window has been in for a while to change it. I used a mix of male and female product, though the majority was female as the theme was red and pink. I used a number of different brands; from Biba handbags, to a Marc Jacobs watch.

There is another side to this window that has a large postacard with the branding 'For you, With Love.' I did not include this side as it was my senior which created this window.

If you have an interest in Visual Merchandising and High Street fashion, check her blog out.

http://samanthadearlove.blogspot.co.uk/

She is fantastic at what she does and taught me so much through the past year an a half.

Charlotte
Kiss

4 comments: