Tuesday 20 January 2015

Today's Outift. Casual.

I woke up this morning with the intention of going into town to take some returns back, but what a chore it was to get out of bed! I have the week off work so I am trying to get loads of stuff done that I keep meaning to get done but never get time to. For example, putting all my old clothes on eBay that are HIDEOUS or are to big for me.

I set my radio alarm to wake me up at some sort of respectable time and I honestly have to thank XFM for some tunes this morning otherwise I would have never seen the light of day. Can't beat music to start your day.

So with that in mind, I was in quite a grungy, oversized, throw something on sort of mood.





For Christmas my mum bought me a jacket which I have been after for soooo long. I just love the fur shearling coats that are around right now and I found this one where I work at House of Fraser.

It is really oversized and just so cosy. Its a perfect item to have when you aren't wanting to think to much about your outfit. Throw this on and you can't go far wrong. It is from Label Lab, a house brand of House of Fraser. Originally it was £110. I got it for £60 but it was then reduced to a ridiculous £30!!!

The jacket is an unusual colour... I'm going to go for brown maybe? And the fur inside is a grey, so I didn't want to start bringing any colour into it as it would just not look right. I think keep it simple, keep it black and the colours will all sit well together. The jumper I chose was a Zara jumper. Its sort of hard to describe what this jumper even is. Its an unusual cocoon cut style with a high neck but not as tight as a turtle neck would be. Its lovely! £20 from Zara!



My jeans are just old jeans from New Look but they really are my fave. I am desperate for more jeans but I just find it hard to find a pair that will make me as happy as these do. They are the perfect fit. Nice and slim with a perfect finish at my ankle. I really don't like jean that gather at the bottom. If I am wearing a skinny jean it has to be skinny the whole way.

The shoes I got last year from River Island in the sale for £10. I LOVE Alexa Chung, I am so inspired by her and her style and these were a must in my wardrobe! Loafers are just so effortless and look cool with anything that you put it with!

So this was my casual look for the day. Simple. and Colourless.

Charlotte
Kiss.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! I love them so much. Its hard to find a nice loafer like this!! But they did still have some in my local river island. Might be worth a check?
      xx

      Delete