Friday 9 January 2015

ASOS Premier!

Yesterday I signed up to ASOS Premier! My friend has been raving about this to me for such a long time and I just never committed to it as I normally always spent over £20, but recently I have been seeing things in the sale which haven't been enough to qualify for free delivery and so I have been paying postage. So I took the plunge and added it to my basket! The benefits of having it include; free unlimited next day delivery, early access to sales, and a free monthly magazine (which I seem to get anyway) ha. 

I really am so glad that I have done it now. It lasts a whole year and costs just £9.95. If you are an ASOS lover, it is a total MUST! I now know that whenever I have a party or a last minute thing I have to go to, I can order that day and know that I will receive it the following day at no extra cost! GENIUS!

So my first purchase was these amazing sandals.



I got these from ASOS for £16! I have a bit of a thing for croc texture right now and these are just perfect. I love the combination of the patent fabric again the wooden heel.Not to mention.. black. I can't wait to wear these in summer!

I also had to pop into town today and couldn't resist a cheeky look in Topshop. I got these beautiful rings in the sale for £3.


I am in love with these rings. I don't often wear much colour, so its nice to add a little through some of my jewellery. Generally I don't wear much jewelry either. (I'm kind of a 'no fuss' sort of girl) however if I do, it is normally lots of rings. Often being very minimal with just plain bands, or a little bit vintage looking like this style.

Charlotte
Kiss




No comments:

Post a Comment