Thursday 8 January 2015

Must be a Wang thing.... Pre-Fall 2015

I love to keep up to date with all of the latest shows and I have to say that my favourite Pre-Fall collections are the Wangs! We are talking Alexander and Vera...Obviously?

I love both of these collections; with the strong tailored pieces and sultry darkness of them both; it would be easy to argue that they were the same collection? However; there are obvious differences. Alexander Wang has incorporated much more masculine tailoring into his collections, whilst Vera Wang still has a soft feminine feel to the collection with the floral prints and oversized dresses.

Alexander Wang. 
I have always been a huge lover of Alexander Wang. With his collections featuring such beautiful silhouettes, he always manages to make it look for effortlessly chic.

I have a selected a few photos, choosing ones that are for me the most stand out looks from the entirety of the Pre-Fall 15' collection. I love the androgynous look that he has managed to balance just so perfectly. I wish I wish I wish, so badly that I could just wear this all day every day. 





The tailored pieces in this collection are just STUNNING. I love tailoring and Alexander Wang just gets it spot on time and time again. 


Vera Wang.
Just beautiful.... I don't think I need to say much more. This collection just speaks for itself.

What I love about Vera Wang is that she can still hold such an amazing name and reputation in Bridal whilst creating something so different and dark in her Ready-to-wear collections. 





There is not one thing that I don't love about this collection. The colour, the cut, the styling. Absolutely everything is to perfection. 

What was your favourite collection this Pre-Fall season?

Charlotte
Kiss



No comments:

Post a Comment