Sunday 18 January 2015

Date night! Lucca.

Last night me and my boyfriend went for a lovely meal at a small restaurant called Lucca. We always try to do something most weekends and this weekend we decided to go for a meal together.


I decided that I wanted to wave my hair. To create this, I section my hair into layers and into strands. When sectioned I then use my straighteners to create tight even curls. When I have curled all of my hair... I look kinda like a poodle; I really don't like tight curls, so what I do is, I use my hair brush and start to brush the curls out. The curls then start to become more like waves but I generally find that it is still a little too curly. So whilst my straighteners are still warm I run them through my hair in the parts where I want to curls to be more loose.

I aren't t really a product type of girl. My hair is completely my own colour now. I used to dye my hair all sorts of colours. For many years I was platinum blonde, then change to brunette, but for the past 2 years I have never put dye on my hair and the condition of it has never been better. I use Moroccan oil after every wash but other than that I don't really use anything. When I am styling I sometimes like to use a surf salt spray to create texture but generally I don't like to put to much in as I find it makes my hair greasy when I start to put lots of products into it.


Dress - Miss Selfridge £18

I kept my outfit super simple. I got this dress from Miss Selfidge. What I love about this dress it the neckline on it. It comes in very narrow with tiny straps that sit just over the collar bone. Its so elegant and just a perfect LBD.

I put this dress with my bag from Zara. To be honest I would have preferred a smaller bag but I am running a little short on them and I wanted to keep it more casual. Again to keep it a little more casual I wore some shoe boots that I got from Topshop a couple of years ago in the sale. I saw Sienna Miller in some amazing shoe boots and that inspired me to buy these. I paid £30 for them.


The restaurant that we went to was a small Italian restaurant down Princess Avenue in Hull. The food was delicious. A total must if you are around the area!

What did you guys do this weekend?

Charlotte
Kiss.

3 comments:

  1. Sure thing! I just added you on Bloglovin, I just had a quick look and read your HOF press day! That was a really good post! I work for HOF so was nice to see! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I have been ill all weekend haha. Given you a follow on bloglovin! It would be lovely if you could have a look at my blog and maybe follow back x

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh no that's the worst when you have a weekend and you get poorly :(! Hope you are feeling better now. Yer sure thing add my on bloglovin ive just followed you now. X

      Delete