Friday 2 January 2015

Grey Day.

So this is my first full outfit post. Fashion is one of the most competitive and hardest industries to make an impression on and one that is saturated with incredible creativity and beauty; for me to be able to make this blog I have had to really push myself into doing it. It is far from perfect and it is going to take me a long time to edit all of what I want; not to mention build on my confidence.

So here goes... This is my first outfit post. This is the sort of outfit which I would wear day to day. Simple. Casual, Boyish.


Jumper- Zara £29.99

This grey jumper is a relatively new purchase which I managed to bag in the Zara sale. It is 100% wool. £29.99 I just fell in love with this jumper as soon as I saw it. I love the cut and shape; the jumper is super oversized but remains elegant through the plunging back. 

The jeans are old jeans from New Look. 

The Details

Boots- Dr Martens £120
Bag- Zara £29.99

Now these are my babies. My lovely boyfriend bought me these for Christmas. I chose the bag but he spotted the boots himself. Must be teaching him well. He also has a matching pair in black. The boots are of course Dr Martens £120. The bag is from Zara and cost £29.99. 

Like I said its a pretty simple outfit with almost no effort needed. 

Charlotte.
Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment