Saturday 24 January 2015

My favourite STRIPE picks.

So what is going to be big again this year... my favourite! Stripes!!! I love stripes, they are just a timeless print that can be used in so many different and effective ways. I have seen so many nice pieces on the high street right now and in this post I am going to show you my favourite.

My first pick it this totally amazing shirt that I WILL own as soon as I get paid! I love shirts anyway, I think they can make any outfit look totally amazing without really trying.


I am totally in love with the back of this shirt. I am all for open back things. I think a woman's back is one of the nicest parts of our body and its always nice when we can get a glimpse of that without getting it all out there. This is £36 from ASOS. Literally soooooo excited to buy this!!!



My second pick is this amazing ASOS bikini. Even if you are staying in the UK this summer, everyone needs a bikini and this one is one of the nicest I have seen. What is even better about this is that they go up to large sizes and the bottoms are sold separately. I have always had an absolute nightmare with swimwear especially when they are in sets because my bust is much bigger than my body. I absolutely HATE it when they do a dress size bikini top. I have a 32F bust and found I was having to buy size 18 bikini top with a size 10 bottom! It is so embarrassing! But this bikini is measured to an actual bust cup so you know that is it going to be a perfect fit!!

I am a massive fan of longline design. I have a longline bra and when I saw that this bikini was also I just HAD to have it. It isn't the best for your tan lines, but I aren't the biggest fan of sunbathing anyway. The bikini top is £16 and the bottoms just £10. If you like the pattern but not to sure on the style, they do alternative styles with the same fabric. Well worth a look!

My next pick is a bit of a cheat actually, but I just loved it so much I just had to put it in. A different coloured panel at the bottom can be classed as a stripe right?


This is a blazer from one of THE nicest shops in the world, COS. I love the whole minimal look. I really need to invest in more of this style of clothing really but I like to change my style all the time so it depends what sort of day I am having when I go shopping! This knitted blazer is a bargain at only £55.

My next pick is also from COS but it is just a staple piece that EVERY fashion lover needs in their wardrobe. Super versatile and just effortlessly cool.


This is one of the more expensive that I have seen, you can get cheaper alternatives, but if you are a proud lover of COS this is perfect at only £35. This basic top can just go with anything! Culottes, jeans, tapered trouser. Its so easy to throw on with almost anything.

My final pick is this beauty of a scarf which is again from ASOS.


I love this camel colour and the oversized style of this scarf. It is only £20 from ASOS. I cannot wait to snap this up when pay day hits my bank!

These are my favourite picks. What will be your favourite trend this coming season?

Be sure to look out for my next post where I will be talking about my new culottes and my favourite street style inspiration.

Charlotte
Kiss.



3 comments:

  1. I love the fact stripes are making a comeback this year again, since I adore them! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes, I also love your blog I have nominated you of the Liebster Award Nomination, sorry if you have already done it. To see the questions I want you to answer go to my blog.. www.lipsticksandloveheartsx.blogspot.co.uk
    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete