Saturday 10 January 2015

The Bargain Hunter.

I'm a bargain hunter.... Out and proud! I seem to always be very sensible with money.. although people don't think so because of the sheer amount of clothes that I have, but I genuinely am. I love nothing more than finding something that I absolutely adore for a third of the price. It makes the feeling of shopping just so much more euphoric knowing that I paid less for something so lovely.  

I have found some great things in the sale this January and I have picked a few of my favourite for this post. 



This oversized, boxy shirt is from Zara, I got this for £15.99 but I think that it has now been further reduced to £9.99.
The jeans are also Zara. Its hard to see on this photo but they are a faded grey, high waisted style of jean; these were £17.99. I found that these are quite good on sizing. I got a size 10 and I normally struggle getting a pair jeans that accommodates my big bum whilst sitting tight on my waist, but these jeans are perfect for anyone with a wider hip and a bitta bootayy but small tummy/waist.
The sandlas are on my previous post and are from ASOS priced at £16.



This top is from H&M. Its actually meant to be much smaller, however I bought it in a size 16. Again normally a 10 on top, but I liked that it was oversized. Had it been any smaller I would have felt very concious about having my flesh on show. That for me is just not a good look.



These are again bargains that I bagged in the sales. The trousers are a navy cigarette style from Topshop; I got these for £19.

Now the dress in the middle is even a little shock for me. I am never the feminine... ever; but this dress it just beautiful on. I love the pleated fabric and the way that it hangs when it is on, it is just pure delight. This dress was £15 and I just cannot wait to wear it in summer.

The black lace top is from Zara; this was £20. This top is just so nice. I love black, and anything with a little lace and this lace is so nice. Its a delicate lace whilst still being quite bold.

I am hoping to start posting a little more about my outfits, however I still feel very new to this. I am still trying to figure out what sort of angles work for me. I am pretty insecure when it comes to my body. I obsess more than I should, so its really taking a lot for me to have my photo taken and post it for people to see.

I am enjoying writing this blog so much. I hope to be able to post a little bit more in the future when I sort of get on my feet but I hope that you are all enjoying what I have posted so far.

Be sure to look out for my next post about the wonderful artist Dustin Yellin.

Charlotte
Kiss.




No comments:

Post a Comment