Wednesday 28 January 2015

New purchases! ASOS and Zara.

I was super proud of myself this month, I have so many clothes it is unreal and I would say that I wear maybe 20% of what I actually have; so with my week off I decided that I needed to spend some time and re-organise myself and get rid of all the things that I no longer want. Me and my boyfriend are on serious track to saving and every little bit will help towards that end goal. It's just a shame I have a terrible spending problem! I made a good amount of money from eBay and felt that I wanted to get myself a little something for being so ruthless with all of my clothes... Shameless.

I was in desperate need for some jeans and I found some absolute beauties on ASOS. They were in the sale for an amazing £12! I do sort of feel as though the ripped jeans look has been over done now but I do actually really like these ones. If I am being totally honest I have never bought jeans from ASOS. I am very particular so ideally I like to try them on before purchasing, but this time I thought what the heck and just ordered them; you can't really go wrong for £12. The only problem is they only have a certain amount of sizes left now. Luckily I am tall enough to have a 34 inch leg so I was able to get my size!  I have linked the webpage to the image so you can see for yourself as I have with the other items in this post.

         

I styled these jeans with an oversized shirt which I got from Bank. I never shop in Bank but I returned my Adidas Gazelles and they didn't do refunds, only exchange or gift card so I picked up this amazing shirt with my voucher. This type of shirt can be picked up in a ton of places! If you want a good tip for an oversized shirt, just go to Primark and buy a shirt from the menswear section; I cannot tell you how many times I have done this and I get some amazing shirts from there for super cheap. They are great if you are after a laid back, grungy sort of look. Team it with a pair of jeans and chunky boots, and hey presto! Super cool and effortlessly chic outfit.


My coat is one of my favourite things in my wardrobes, and also one of the best bargains I have ever bought! I got this when I was living in New York from Forever 21. It cost me only $30!!! So about £20 in British pounds. It is so versatile, I can literally put it with anything, the downside is that it ins't fully lined so it is a little chilly, but that just gives me an excuse to layer up more. 

My next purchase was this beautiful dress. I love minimal looks and I can just picture this with a pair of super sleek black shoes with tied back hair and minimal make up. This was from Mango but purchased on ASOS. Again this was £12. 



My final purchase for the month was this gorgeous bag from Zara. I have been after a really large clutch bag that I can sort of use for day time and also more evening events. This was just perfect at only £12.99 in the Zara sale. It is unfortunately now out of stock.


I am super pleased with my purchases and how cheap I got them all for. 

Now hurry up pay day so I can buy all my other lovely treats!! 

Charlotte
Kiss.

4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. That coat looks great with the white shirt and the jeans keep it from being to serious. Nice job!

    http://geminae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pair these pieces together! Great style, love!

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete