Sunday 4 January 2015

Leopard Lovin'

So tonight I went for a meal with my boyfriend and his family. I wanted to dress smart, but not OTT as we were only going somewhere local and had no need to get too dressed up.

I chose to wear a leopard print skirt but then casual it down with an oversized jumper. As you can start to see through a few of my posts now; I absolutely adore leopard print. This skirt is from Topshop and it was almost impossible to get my hands on! I had searched everywhere but managed to get one that had been returned to the Meadowhall store.


Jumper- Zara £12.99
Skirt- Topshop £36

The Details
I would always describe my style as boyish with a feminine twist. I love oversized elements and really tailored pieces. And for me these shoes are just an absolute definition of me! They are called gentlemen's shoes and I got them in the sale from Office about 2 years ago and still adore them. They really do look like men's shoes, but the small chunky heel keeps them looking just that little bit more feminine. 


Bag - Warehouse £25
Shoes - Office
Charlotte.
Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment