Thursday 15 January 2015

It's nearly Valentines.... My favourite lingerie picks.

Today at work we have started preparing for Valentines Day already! So whilst I am inspired and excited about it, I thought that I may as well blog about it!

So what is the typical thing that all of us girls want.... Lingerie of course!

I have been looking for nice lingerie for a while now and I have found some seriously amazing pieces. I love lingerie and I love to have matching. It makes me feel super sexy and just ultimately feminine. Of course there are days when all I want to do is wear my Bridgets; and believe me I have, but there is no better feeling than putting some beautiful lingerie on and just making ourselves feel that little bit more special.

So here are my top picks for lingerie. I have put in some high street faves as well as higher end pieces. All of the images below have been linked to the website I chose them from.

ASOS £16
My first pick is this understated, blue vintage style bra from ASOS. The bra itself is only £16 and matching knickers can be bought from only £8. This is something probably more day to day wearing that is simple but still elegant and pretty.

Boux Avenue £26
I recently just bought this bra along with the whole set for myself and I have to say I absolutely love it. The only problem I have is that there is about 1806974 hook and eyes; so its not exactly a sexy process getting in and out of it; but trust me its worth the hassle when it is on. In fact, I think it is even nicer in real life than on this model. It is so flattering and so elegantly cut. It is an absolute must for the lingerie drawer! The bra is £26 and the knickers start from £9.


Now this is my favourite pick. This set is from the L'Agent range by Agent Provocateur. I just love black lace, I feel like it is just an ultimate classic and the half cup bra makes this even more special. It is an absolute bargain at only £55 for the bra, with the suspenders at £40. 


So if you are feeling as though you want to really treat yourself, I have picked this Edge O' Beyond set. The bra costs £95 with matching accessories starting from £80. I myself have never spent as much as this on a lingerie set...but a girl can dream right? I chose this set because I just fell in love with the delicate lace detailing.Got a boyfriend who wants to spoil you... then point him to this website.

There are just so many beautiful lingerie sets out there right now that it is super hard to choose the best. Here I have picked 4 of my top ones but there were so many others that I could choose.

If you want a top hint; check out Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's range for Marks and Spencer. Well designed and reasonable price.

Happy shopping!

Charlotte
Kiss






2 comments:

  1. Omg that's so funny you've post this... I just done my Valentine's Day Gift for Him post and scheduled it for a 2 weeks time. Haha look at us being prepared. I love the Boux Avenue one very nice! Hopefully if I can stick to my diet I'll be able to wearing something like that soon!

    Great choices!

    Kymmi
    www.geordie-love.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha as if! I know that its super early but I was feeling uninspired about what to post so I thought well seeing as I have done it at work I may aswell start some posts about it! Il have to check your post out! Glad that you liked it!!

      Delete