Sunday 11 January 2015

More Zara!!!

I absolutely love Zara. I would wear nothing else if that were possible! So every time I walk past one, I just cannot resist!

I went to my city centre again today, and they still have some lovely things in the sale! I like to go in quite often because I am always hopeful that all the good stuff is returned ready for me to snap it up again.

Today I found the most beautiful playsuit! And of course... LEOPARD PRINT!...But with a difference.... its navy and black!




What I love about this playsuit is that it doesn't immediately look like one. It has a skirt section over the front and it is only from behind that you can see what it is. I got this for £19.99.

I also love Zara for the fit aswell. I got a Small in this playsuit and it again fits perfect for someone with more curves. I always used to think that Zara only accommodated for people with zero shape but the more and more I try, the more I find out how good the fit really is. This playsuit fits me like a glove and it is just perfect for any sort of occasion. It is still smart, but super comfy due to the fact its a playsuit; you know that you wont have any accidents...if you know what I mean.

Thanks for keeping me in clothes Zara!

Charlotte
Kiss




No comments:

Post a Comment