Tuesday 6 January 2015

'YORKSHIRE!' Happy Birthday Alex Turner.

Happy Birthday Alex Turner! So today Alex Turner turns 29, and as the front man of one of the worlds greatest bands right now he can do no wrong. With 5 studio albums behind him I literally cannot wait to see what he will do next. I am praying that its starts with 'Last' and ends in 'Puppets'. 

Alex Turner closing Leeds Festival 2014.
I love music; and like fashion, it is a huge part of my life. I love to discover new music but I also love to find artists from the past which I haven't listened to before. One of my favourite artists has to be Johnny Cash. With so many memories and feelings of my Grandad, he is an artist that is close to my heart.

As I said, I don't just want this blog to be about fashion, I want it to be about everything that inspires me. And music does. Some days I can be listening to Nirvana in the car with my boyfriend and I feel like I want to mess my hair up a little bit and just pull on some oversized tee and go more grungy, but then I can listen to someone like The Hives and feel like I want to dress super cool and sleek. The music I listen to really influences my mood and feelings.

As strange as some people may find it, just try it. Put on your iTunes in a morning and whatever pops on first, be influenced by it. Especially if you are having an uninspiring day.

Charlotte
Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment