Thursday 29 January 2015

Wolf Alice

WAAAAHHHHHHH so FINALLY me and my boyfriend have tickets to see Wolf Alice! I am OBSESSED with this band and I have made my boyfriend love them just as much. The tickets went on sale a little while ago now but we have been waiting to purchase them. But the wait is over and we have tickets to see them in Sheffield on the 27th of March!

If you aren't familiar with Wolf Alice here is one of the songs that is more familiar and well known.



If you like a little grunge, I would totally recommend this band. For £12 you can grab a ticket, it is cheaper than a night at cinema or however much you spend on a night out and will be an experience much more worthwhile.

Totally obsessing!

Charlotte
Kiss.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've nominated you for the The Versatile Award sorry if you have already done already done it, all the info is on my blog www.lipsticksandloveheartsx.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination. I have been nominated previously yes but I am so grateful! I will be sure to check all of your nominated blogs out! Great job on yours, I still enjoy all of your posts.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog www.violetlace.com

    ReplyDelete