Monday 12 January 2015

John Galliano x Maison Margiela Debut!!

I have been waiting for what seems forever for this!!! Ever since the news broke about the return of John Galliano as Creative Director at Maison Martin Margiela I have been peeing my pants in excitement! I honestly cannot explain my passion for Margiela, not to mention the absolute genius mind of Galliano! Galliano's work for Dior was exceptional and his downfall really was a shame; not only for his own name, but for Dior. I know that the opinions were mixed over the reason why he was stripped of his role; but you cannot deny the talent that Galliano beholds.

Both designers have very different aesthics and so I have been waiting with baited breath to see how this was going to turn out. And I have to say... I was not disappointed!



The first images that I have seen have been released only on Instagram but I am speachless.

Galliano is back! And in a BIG way!

Look out for my full collection review in my next post.

Charlotte
Kiss

1 comment:

  1. I was just popping buy to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster award in my today's blog post x http://voguescent.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete