Friday 2 January 2015

Bare Faced.

Ever since I was about the age of 16 my skin became unruly. I was forever struggling to keep my skin under control and it really affected my self esteem. I have tried everything on the market to keep my skin looking nice but it just wasn't meant to be. I took prescribed tablets, creams, face washes and even those I became immune to. Since I have left university I decided that having a bit more money to myself I would treat myself to different make up. It was recommended to me by a friend when I was living in New York but I could never afford it I was so broke. But when I did eventually invest in this product I have never looked back. 
When I wear bare minerals my skin doesn't feel clogged up or greasy. It is so lightweight on my skin and since using it my skin has never been better. 

If you have troublesome skin I recommend this 100%. My skin is almost always clear since changing to this foundation. 

Charlotte. 
Kiss




No comments:

Post a Comment